Nutrition education is a vital part of health education and can provide staff and communities with the knowledge and skills to make healthier food and beverage choices.
My goals and aspirations of this seminar is to create positive buzz around good nutrition and create healthier relationships with food.
This seminar is designed to be intimate, with a limited number of spots available. The seminar is curated for workplaces, sporting clubs, gyms, community groups and individuals.
- Virtual (via Zoom) – 1 hour and 30 minutes
- How to read food labels
- Volume eating
- Mindful eating
- Food for mental health
- Serving sizes and what they look like
- Simple food swaps
- How to lose weight without counting calories
- Nutrition for shift workers
- Nutrition and travelling
- Healthy eating in children
- Ongoing discount to GoodnessMe (GoodnessMe.com.au)
Sessions currently running bimonthly on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 10am. Book your spot here
For face-to-face corporate sessions, please fill in the form below.
Got a question? Fill out the form below.