Hi, I’m Laurey, the face behind Nourished Everyday
Laurey is a university qualified Nutritionist and holistic foodie, with a balanced, size inclusive approach to food and nutrition. Laurey believes in intuitive eating practices and eating wholesome and nutritious foods, without compromising the enjoyment food brings. Laurey believes in having a good relationship with food and being able to eat food you like, enjoy it and not feel guilty about it. Laurey is stimulated by various areas of nutrition which include sport, weight concerns, women’s health, environmental sustainability, public health and mental health.
When Laurey is not at work, you can find her at her weekly personal training or reformer pilates sessions, dancing on the spin bike (rhythm cycling), spending time with her partner, food photography or cooking. Laurey has recently relocated to Ballarat Victoria from Hamilton Victoria and is excited to add the Ballarat region to her servicing area.
Our vision is to provide individuals and communities with the tools and knowledge to develop better relationships surrounding food and nutrition, whilst contributing to client confidence to eat a wholesome and nutritious diet that doesn’t compromise the enjoyment food brings.
- Deliver research-based interventions and service programs that improves food choice, with the goal of improving health of individuals and communities
- Inspire individuals and communities to develop better relationships surrounding food and nutrition, without compromising the enjoyment food brings
- Inspire individuals and communities to develop a balanced approach to food and nutrition, that is wholesome and nutritious
Cultural Statement and Core Values:
- Customer value focused – fostering a company culture dedicated to enhancing client satisfaction and building strong client relationships
- Integrity – be open and honest and will do the right thing for the right reason
- Innovation – be a leader in improving the way things are done through evidence-based practices
- Social responsibility – foster a culture and services in a way that is not harmful to society or the environment
- Diversity – working to build sustainable relationships among people and institutions with diverse members
- Confidentiality – respecting client privacy and abstain from sharing personal or potentially sensitive information about an individual or company